Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your internet browsing privacy.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect several types of information from and about the users of our Site,
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Website, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, which is stored in log files.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we may use so-called "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal via your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to us upon your next visit to our Website.
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels: This site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We may use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
- Embedded Scripts: Embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website. It is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties, and we use it only in accordance with this policy.
- Direct focus: Browsing and event data is collected via Google and Google Analytics as well as Facebook. This data is analyzed by this website and affiliated companies in order to direct the focus and development of our affiliated companies and websites.
- Advertising: We may use information collected to enable us to display advertisements to a target audience of users.
- Private Access & Correspondence: Registration data is used by this website in order to allow private access to our users as well as email correspondence.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Site offers encryption of sensitive data. Doing so helps to protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet. No method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information with commercially acceptable practices, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Anovium never knowingly collects or maintains information at our Site from those under 13, and no part of our Site is directed at anyone under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will use our best efforts to delete the information as soon as possible.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Anovium's assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anovium, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. As such, Anovium only provides these links for your information and convenience, thus, when you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Site and therefore subject to the privacy and security policies of these external websites. Additionally, please note the following:
- Anovium does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- Anovium does not endorse the organizations in linked websites and we do not endorse the views that they express or the products/services they offer.
- Anovium therefore cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- Anovium is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
If you would like your Personal Information deleted, please contact us at the email below, and we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request by removing your information from our marketing databases.
Email: privacy @ our domain name
Please be aware that if you use the Website after we make reasonable efforts to remove any of your Personal Information, Anovium may again collect information about you and use it in the accordance with this policy.
Anovium also may be required by law, rule, regulation or other legal process to retain certain information from users about their use of Anovium services or products. Anovium will retain all such information, and any user request for information removal shall not affect information retained for legal compliance.
Certain jurisdictions require a legal basis for collection and use of personal information. Anovium’s legal bases include but are not limited to: (1) processing your personal information in order to fulfill our contractual obligation to you; (2) using and disclosing your personal information as required for legal compliance; (3) processing your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as to improve our customer service; and (4) handling your personal information based on your consent, such as when you have agreed to receive newsletters or communications.